my server is running latest Yourls with PHP7.3.
I activated some plugins to manage authentication:
- AuthManagerPlus github.com/joshp23/YOURLS-AuthMgrPlus
- CAS plugin by Nicwaller github.com/nicwaller/yourls-cas-plugin
- yourls-CAS-auth by Jamal freesoft.dev/program/24379471
Following successful authentication i got problems using API:
- Nicwaller plugin allows me to send a successful browser request, but if i try an API request (e.g. curl POST req) from another server (using right signature) i get just https: //my-hostname as response
- Jamal plugin doesn’t let me call API neither using browser nor curl, returning “403, please login”
If AuthMgrPlus is deactivated you can see the same beahviour.
I can’t find useful informations in my apache, php logs so I’d really appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you very much