Industry standard for branded compaign URL redirects

I’ve seen on a number of high-end websites that URLs are sometimes processed in a non-heirarchical fashion. Can anyone advise whether such a technology is related to YOURLS, or another web technology? And whether a plugin or set of plugins provides this functionality?

Example 1:
URL segments
ebay.co.uk/itm - provides the context
/Intel-NUC-NUC6i3SYH-i3-6100U-2-3GHz-8GB-RAM-128-180GB-SSD-WiFi-HDMI-Win10Home/ - SEO keywords
/113977576187 - resource for the particular context

In this example, eBay doesn’t hierarchically process the URL, because the SEO keyboards section can be omitted and the address still correctly identifies the eBay listing

Example 2:
URL Segments
trains.im/location - provides the context
/EUS/2019/12/04 - mandatory query filters (station code and date)
/2 - optional incremental 2 hour filter (00:00-02:00, 02:00-:04:00, etc)
/MAN - optional destination filter (station code)

I am wanting to achieve something similar to the above examples, but within the context of a branded shortened url for campaign analytics. Does a best practice exist for creating permalink uniform analytics-agnostic shortened urls?

Example of my analytics redirect RFC:
example.com/s - YOURLS
/business_card - context (in this case, equivalent to utm_source; implies utm_medium; but analytics provider could change)
/campaign - (in this case, equivalent to utm_campaign; but analytics provider could change, and so may not be required)
/destination - absolute path or database field query for identifying redirect URL (needs to accept multiple /)

I anticipate the context would serve the purpose of specifying the particular structure and handling of the redirect URL. I’m enquiring about an industry standard approach, because I’m sure aesthetic URL structure must be consideration for web developers, and I’m trying to avoid printing business card or any other promotional material with a QR code which links customers to a URL littered with GET parameters, because at worst it looks suspicious and might deter people from visiting the website.

Many thanks